Cattery near AylesburyOver 25 years experience in offering a unique and personal cattery near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Family run cattery near AylesburyAs a lifelong cat lover, Gillian Alexander opened Alexander's Country Cats over 25 years ago, on the family farm, and has built up a superb reputation.
Gillian is very honoured to have looked after successive generations of cats, and is very proud that many of her original customers, their families and friends use the cattery today. The cattery is in a very light and airy barn, and comprises 15 penthouses, some of which can accommodate up to 3 cats from the same household. The farm is situated in a very peaceful location, and has stunning views of the Chilterns. Gillian is totally committed in providing a personal and caring service to ensure your cat's well being and your peace of mind.
Comfort for your cat, peace of mind for you
- The cattery is peaceful, airy and secure, with lots of natural light, thus providing a very relaxing environment.
- Each apartment comprises a large exercise area and a separate bedroom with a thermostatically controlled heated bed to snuggle up in. There is lots of room for any toys that your cat particularly enjoys playing with, and we recommend that you bring some bedding with familiar smells of home on.
- We are open all year. Arrival and collection times are arranged to suit you.
- As far as possible, we will feed your cat, as it is fed at home. However, some foods, especially veterinary prescription diets will have to be provided by the owner.
- Each cat must have an up to date vaccination certificate for Feline Influenza and Feline Enteritis.
- We are happy to administer medication prescribed by your vet at no extra charge.
- The cattery is fully licensed by Aylesbury Vale District Council.
- Fully insured
- Inspection welcomed.