Terms & Conditions
By boarding their cat(s) at Alexander’s Country Cats, the owner accepts the following terms and conditions.
- All cats must be fully vaccinated against Feline Influenza and Feline Enteritis. Vaccinations and boosters must be completed at least seven days before arrival. A valid Vaccination Certificate must be shown to the proprietor on arrival.
- All cats must be wormed and treated with an appropriate veterinary flea treatment prior to arrival.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the proprietor of any ailments your cat has, i.e. scratches, cuts, hair loss or any particular traits your cat may have.
- While all possible care and attention will be given, cats are boarded entirely at the owner’s risk.
- In the event of illness or injury, during the period of boarding, the cat will be treated at the owner’s expense by a veterinary surgeon, which where possible will be at the practise where the animal is registered.
- No responsibility is accepted for any personal effects left at the cattery and the owner is fully liable for damage caused by their cat.
- Male cats over the age of six months that have not been neutered will not be accommodated.
- The daily rates apply from the day your cat arrives for boarding until 10am the following day. Boarders collected after 10am will be charged for an additional day.
- The owner must pay all charges incurred, in full, before removal of the animal. Payment may be made by cash or cheque.